In other words, don't give in until something changes.
When I was a child my mother used to always say, "As long as there's life, there's hope." When I got to be an adult, I once heard a pastor say, "As long as there is hope, there is life." Either way you say these quotations, it makes sense. You have got to have hope even in the mist of hopelessness because you are only looking at what you can see.
There is so much that exists that we cannot see.
More important that hope is FAITH. Have faith, which is even better than hope.
With faith, I carry on with a certain confidence that everything will be all right. And it will.
Did you know that 80% of what we worry about never comes true?
What 80% of your life are you worried about? Those beautiful flowers you see in spring, the birds flying freely and sometimes creatively in the air, don't worry.
Why are you burdening yourself with thoughts that can't add one positive thing to your life; negative thoughts only take away your joy, your hope, your faith, and ultimately, your destiny. Come on!
Let it go!
God will take care of you!
Essie
No comments:
Post a Comment